Interested in getting married at Grace Church? We would love to take part in your special day!
Here's an overview of the process here at Grace (please note that a minimum of four months is generally necessary to complete the below process):
STEP 1 :: Initial Application
- Read this page fully to better understand our wedding process
- Complete the Wedding Interest Form
- After review of your application you will be contacted by a member of our leadership team
STEP 2 :: Pre-Marital Counseling
- 4 Sets of Relationship Building Questions
- 4-6 Pre-Marital Counseling Sessions with Grace appointed facilitators (meeting typically every other week in conjunction with question sets)
- Final meeting with Grace staff member
STEP 3 :: Event/Facility Request Form
- Check the availability of our facilities on our master calendar
- Complete the Event/Facility Request Form to request a date
STEP 4 :: Wedding Information & Services
- Download and complete the Wedding Information Packet
- Review costs and see what other optional services Grace can help with. <<wedding costs & services>>
- Let us know what services you are interested in by completing the order form.
STEP 5 :: Wedding Coordination
Work with a Grace appointed event liaison throughout the planning process to coordinate all the details.