Interested in getting married at Grace Church? We would love to take part in your special day!
Here's an overview of the process here at Grace (please note that a minimum of four months is generally necessary to complete the below process). Please be advised that Grace Church only provides wedding services and facilities for members of our local community of faith and occasional others who are closely connected to our body as determined by our Team of Elders and of which is consistent with sound biblical doctrine and our governing by-laws.
STEP 1 :: Initial Application
- Read this page fully to better understand our wedding process
- Complete the Wedding Interest Form
- After review of your application you will be contacted by a member of our leadership team
STEP 2 :: Pre-Marital Counseling
- 4 Sets of Relationship Building Questions
- 4-6 Pre-Marital Counseling Sessions with Grace appointed facilitators (meeting typically every other week in conjunction with question sets)
- Final meeting with Grace staff member
STEP 3 :: Event/Facility Request Form
- Check the availability of our facilities on our master calendar
- Complete the Event/Facility Request Form to request a date
STEP 4 :: Wedding Information & Services
- Download and complete the Wedding Information Packet
- Review costs and see what other optional services Grace can help with. <<wedding costs & services>>
- Let us know what services you are interested in by completing the order form.
STEP 5 :: Wedding Coordination
Work with a Grace appointed event liaison throughout the planning process to coordinate all the details.